Please review your course schedule in WesPortal to confirm that your course enrollment (e.g. course number, section, and grading mode) is correct.
- For courses that offer student grading option (A-F or CR/U), selections must be made before the Grading Mode Deadline this Friday, 9/28 at 5 PM. There will be no other opportunities to change or reverse changes made to grading mode after Friday’s deadline.
- Select “Schedule is Correct” or “Schedule is NOT Correct”
- Discuss any errors with your pre-major advisor or me
- If you need to withdraw from a course, use the withdrawal form
- If you need to add a course that you have been attending since the start of the semester, you must petition for a late add using the petition form
Also, you may request AP credits to be posted to your academic histories directly through WesPortal>Courses>Placement Scores & Course Recommendations.
Class of 2022 Gap Year Gathering – W: 9/26/18, 12:30 – 1:30 pm, Allbritton 103 Signup now
Academic Resources & Time Management Workshop – W: 9/26/18. 5 – 6 pm, Usdan 108 Sign up now
To meet with me:
Come to 10-min Drop-ins: Mon. 2-3 p.m., Tues. 3-4 p.m., Wed. 4-6 p.m., Thurs. 11 a.m.-noon, Fri. 2-4 p.m.
Or, contact my assistant, Mrs. Maheu at email@example.com or by phone at 860-685-2765 to schedule an individual appointment.
Stay well, Dean Thornton