International students who received income in 2018:
- Filing deadline: April 15, 2019
- Students who fall under the category of non-resident aliens should log in to FNTR (tax preparation software) to file taxes. To access log in information for FNTR, check here. Students must log in through WesPortal to access the file.
- FNTR is NOT for resident aliens.
- If students are not sure whether they are non-resident aliens or resident aliens for tax purposes, they should visit this IRS page.
International students who did not receive income in 2018.
- Filing deadline: June 15, 2019
- Students must file Tax From 8843.
Chia-Ying Sophia Pan
Director of International Student Services
Office of International Student Affairs
North College, Room 218
237 High Street, Middletown, CT 06459
P. (860) 685-3031