If you want to participate in Room Selection Nights, you must be registered in the system before 12 p.m. (noon) EST on Tuesday, April 9, 2019. Be sure to do this early, so that if you run into any issues we can assist you.
To find the Housing Selection Site:
- Select the “Offices & Other Services Bucket”
- Click on Residential Life
- Click on Housing & Staff Selection
You will need to accept the housing contract and lead paint agreement before you can start.
To register as an individual:
- Register via selecting “Room Selection Nights” on the “Explore Housing” page.
- Read the information on the “Room Selection Nights” page and go to the navigation box and select “Form a group of one”.
- Check the “status” tab to make sure the housing type in the status box says “Room Selection Nights”.
To apply as a group of two or more individuals:
- The first person registers via selecting “Room Selection Nights” on the “Explore Housing” page.
- Read the information on the “Room Selection Nights” page and find the box at the bottom of the page and select “Form a Group”.
- Email addresses can be entered so invites are sent to the rest of the selection group.
- The invited people will receive an email inviting them to join. They can either click the link in the email or go to their e-portfolio and select “join group” and enter the email address or WesID of the person that invited them.
- Each student in the group must register separately. Everyone should check their “status” tab to make sure the group names and housing type in the status box are accurate.
Paz y luz,
Liliana Carrasquillo-Vasquez (she, her pronouns)
Assistant Director of Residential Life
Drop-in Hours: M: 3-4pm, Th: 3-4pm, and F: 9-10am