Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 11:14 AM
Subject: Message from Wesleyan RJ Julia Bookstore
Dear Wesleyan Students,
These are unprecedented times. First and foremost, please know that all of us at Wesleyan RJ Julia Bookstore wish good health to you, your family, and friends.
As we all adjust to the sudden changes facing us this semester, Wesleyan RJ Julia Bookstore is here to be responsive to your needs.
· We recognize that you may still require course materials to complete your course work. All purchased course materials will be shipped to you free of cost.
· Textbook Buyback: Wesleyan RJ Julia Bookstore will buyback textbooks and course materials beginning immediately and continuing indefinitely.
· For an estimate on the buyback value of your textbook(s), please contact the Course Materials Manager, Heidi Schoenfeldt, at the bookstore at (860) 685-3939 or by e-mail, email@example.com.
· If you’re able to bring your textbooks to the store for buyback, we will give you cash for your textbooks.
· If you’re unable to visit the store, you’re welcome to ship your books to the store. There are two payment options for buyback by mail: a check for the full buyback value OR a Wesleyan RJ Julia gift card for the full buyback value, with an additional 10% bonus on the gift card total.
· If visiting the store soon or shipping is not an option, we will buyback upon your return next semester.
· Lastly, rental textbooks and materials need to be returned/shipped back to the bookstore, postmarked by May 18th. If this is not possible for any reason, please contact the Course Materials Manager, Heidi Schoenfeldt, at the bookstore at (860) 685-3939 or by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org to see what alternative arrangements can be made.
· All purchases completed at wesleyanrjjulia.com will be shipped for free.
· Wesleyan RJ Julia Bookstore hours have been adjusted for the foreseeable future. Hours are now 9am-5pm daily or 24-hours daily at wesleyanrjjulia.com.
We thank you for your patience as we work to address and react to daily, often hourly, developments. If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or if we can be helpful in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us.
(860) 685 – 3939 or email@example.com.
Roxanne J. Coady
Founder, RJ Julia Booksellers