Attention current freshmen and sophomores!
- Alleged violations of the Honor Code and the Code of Non-Academic Conduct are adjudicated by the Honor Board (HB) and Community Standards Board (CSB).
- The Boards are comprised of juniors and seniors serving two-year terms. The tenure of applicants selected this spring runs from the Fall 2020 semester through the Spring 2022 semester.
- The selection process to serve on the HB/CSB is highly competitive and the confidential cases that the board reviews demand careful thought and critical deliberation.
- Former board members describe feelings of pride and esteem in their involvement in upholding the Honor Code and the Code of Non-Academic Conduct.
- In preparation for this role, applicants are encouraged to review the Code of Conduct and Honor Board & Community Standards Board processes and responsibilities beginning on page four (4) of the Student Handbook.
- Submit a completed application, using the on-line application form by Friday, March 7 at 5 p.m.
- Request one letter of recommendation from a member of the Wesleyan community to be sent by email to Mrs. Karen Siciliano at email@example.com by the March 7th deadline. Please instruct references to email their reference letter to Mrs. Karen Sicilian directly or contact the Office of the Dean of Students with any questions.
- If selected to move on to the interview stage of the process, expect to participate in interviews during Midsemester Recess (3/6/20-3/23/20)
Dean Kevin Butler, Assistant Dean of Students/Director of Community Standards
firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-685-3162